Monday, August 31, 2009

No Mondays In Sight

Another Monday........another start of a hopefully productive week. Usually, I'd be dragging majorly, but actually I feel pretty energetic and optimistic this morning. It's a pretty good feeling and I plan on getting as many miles out of it as possible.

Over the weekend, I finally did something that I haven't done in a LONG time. It had been way too long. I wanted and needed it very badly. One could say I was yearning for it. Well I did it and it felt just as good as the last time I did it. Oh you pervs...........I'm talking about sleep. I slept and slept all this weekend. On the couch, on the bed, under the covers, on top of the covers. I was like sleeping beauty up in that piece. It came right in the nick of time. I was had been feeling so tired over the last week or so. I got my battery recharged and I'm good to go.

Friday night, I attended a birthday function for a friend of mine. I had a wonderful time. Once again, I was surrounded by beautiful women all night long. I won't sit up here and say that I'm shy.....probably the best description is that I'm quiet and laid back. I'm slowly getting into the groove of making conversation with new people. The good thing about women is that all you have to do is listen and put in a word or two here and there. They will handle the talking, you just appear interested. It's even better if you can put a joke in to keep them laughing. All in all I had a great time. I really want to keep this recent trend going. I've been having a blast.

It's been a long time since I've felt this good. Not just about my social life, but life in general. I feel like I'm on the cusp of something big. Each moment that passes by I get more excited than the last. It's my time. For real. Peace.

No comments: