Thursday, August 6, 2009

Allow Me to Introduce Myself......

Greetings and salutations, cyberspace. Never been really good with putting myself in a box, but I'll give this one a go. I'm many things but always one person. I'm quiet and reserved because I value my words. My two fish often swim in different directions but I stay pressing onward and upward. Never been the type to get caught up in what's trendy or popular; however, I don't have to try to be different......I am unique. Before me there were none and after me the same.

In a worldly sense, I'm a young professional just trying to make the most sense out of this thing called life. A lesbian is what I am, but not who I am. There are 138683283 different things I can say about myself before sexuality is even brought up. I hate anything that remotely resembles ignorance. You can call me a hater all day.......I like what I like and if I don't like it I don't like it.

This blog will be a wide range of things. Funny. Introspective. Weird. Thought-provoking. Boring. Might even make you facepalm a few times. So sit back and enjoy the ride. Peace.

No comments: