Monday, October 19, 2009

Meet My Harshest Critic........Me

For the last couple weeks, I have been back on my bedroom dj grind. I've made some mixes here and there but I think they all sound like basura. I'm quite certain that I am being way too hard on myself, but I gotta keep pushing myself. Can't become a top dj if you're thinking like a dorm room party cd player attendant.

At the suggestion of friends, I am gonna put up some of my mixes here and there. Feel free to download responsibly of course. Disclaimer: these mixes are for entertainment purposes only....I make no copyright claims to these songs.

Smooth Ride Out Volume 1: http://www.zshare.net/audio/672073613ee6bfa1/
1. Toni Braxton - Please
2. D'Angelo - Lady
3. Trey Songz - Ooo
4. Mariah Carey - More Than Just Friends
5. Aaliyah - If Your Girl Only Knew
6. Electrik Red - So Good
7. Beyonce feat. Sean Paul - Baby Boy
8. Groove Theory - Tell Me
9. Ryan Leslie feat. Fabolous and Cassie - Addiction
10. City High - Caramel
11. Zhane' - Sending My Love
12. Faith feat. Missy - Burnin' Up (remix)
13. Truth Hurts feat. Rakim - Addictive
14. Joe feat. G-Unit - Ride With You
15. Mariah feat ODB w/ Tom Tom Club - Fantasy b/w Genius of Love
16. Montell Jordan - I Like

For reasons unknown, at the 0:56 mark the first two songs mash up for a few seconds. I'll troubleshoot to see why that happened. Other than that.........enjoy. If you have a request, let me know and I will put something together for you. Peace

No comments: