It goes with fail that at least every 3 months, I have an issue with my Comcast service. It's like clockwork. I could set my watch to it. I believe I had a service issue early this summer so I was due for something going awry. In light of this, I decided to come up with a list of things that are more reliable than Comcast's service. Drums please.
* Oliver North's testimony about the Iran-Contra affair.
* Roman Polanski at a Sweet 16 party.
* Lifestyles condoms.
* Rush Limbagh trying to identify who robbed him at a police station. (BNBG)
* Michael Vick's homeboys.
* Social Security 20 years down the road.
* Shawn Kemp's pullout method.
* Jay-Z's retirement.
* Shaq blindfolded shooting free throws.
* George Bush accepting an invite to freestyle at a Black Awareness Rally.
* FEMA after a light a drizzle.
* A degree from Everest University.
And the number one thing more reliable than Comcast's service.............
* The Fresh Prince's father..........how come he didn't want him, man?