Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Whirlwinds in My Mind

Over the last few weeks, it seems like everyday has been a winding road. Some days awesome, some days not so much. Seems like the more I strive for peace in my life, the more hectic life becomes. I am not complaining because I know that God answers prayers....just not always the way we want them answered.

I'm remaining strong even though sometimes I feel like I'm made of wet noodles. I cry sometimes even though I'm smiling on the outside. I am excited about the future but I bring myself back down just in case. Right now, I am a walking, talking contradiction. It's not that I'm being fake or phony. It's that things are changing so rapidly in my life that sometimes things overlap.

I've gotten through worse and made it through just fine. Even superheroes have to take a breather every once in a while. Peace.

Disclaimer: This blog probably comes off as rambling but I know someone out there feels me.

No comments: