Friday, March 12, 2010

Freestyle Friday Long Short Week Edition

* For a little while I kinda bugged on a situation. It had me trippin' because I typically don't act like that. I don't sweat the technique. Not sure why this time was different, but I'm good now.

* I'm so happy the weather is finally warming up. I love springtime. The blooming flowers, the mild temps, the chicks in next to nothing, and most importantly.....the Ralph Lauren spring collection. Tis indeed the most wonderful time of the year.

* I don't think I'm gonna go see Tyra Sanchez in Austin next month. I found out the Texas Relays are the same weekend. Plus the show is being held at a club that I want nothing to do with. A bunch of kids and lezzies is too much for me to deal with.

* A really good friend of mine may have met a great guy and I'm so happy for her. She's had a hard time with dudes and she deserves a good man in her life. That's why I like having straight people around, they know the concept of "taking things slowly". Had this been two chicks, they'd be shacking already.

* I tried to go without having a smartphone, but it's just not working out for me. So, I plan on buying myself an iPhone or a Blackberry as a gift to myself next month. I hate to have to pay the extra $30, but I'm just too used to having one.

* I'm feeling some kind of way about my upcoming 10 year class reunion. Maybe it's because I don't go back home too often. Maybe it's because high school really wasn't that good of a time for me. Maybe it's because I feel like I don't have anything in common with 98% of my former classmates. Meh, I still have around 3 months to decide what I want to do.

No comments: