Monday, January 18, 2010

Needing to Lay On an Iceberg

One thing I've never considered myself is a horndog. Like any normal human being I have urges and desires, but I don't ever recall them being out of control. Some days they're up and some days they're down but in the end, it balances out. Well lately, they've been way way way up.

I wouldn't say I'm frustrated. Frustrated was a long time ago. I don't even think I see it in the rearview anymore. Heck, I don't remember it being this bad as a teenager. I have had dreams, daydreams, fantasies, and my imagination run wild.

Surf the net....Alicia Keys in a catsuit looking amazing.....thoughts go straight to the gutter. Go out to the mall.....see a beautiful chick walk past me......thoughts go straight to the gutter. Okay, how about I try to stay busy? Over the last few days I have read a book, rearranged my closet, worked on some mixes, and decided that the chicken did in fact come before the egg. It ain't working.

The homies are saying well just call up one of your standbys and do what you do. Most women are far too clingy for just a hit and quit. All of the women I know like that are like that. As much as I would like to release some tension, it won't be with any of them. I value my sanity far too much for that. This will pass. I got basketball, NFL playoffs, and an ice pack.......I'll be fine. Peace.

No comments: