Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Love the 90s

A rare double dip from yours truly. Just wanted to get a mix up this week. Now streaming as well as available for download. Disclaimer: mixes are for entertainment purposes, all songs are owned my their respective authors/producers/etc. No copyright infringement intended.

*****
Update: I was informed by a good friend of mine that "the man" is going after downloadable mixes, so I'm only gonna stream.

I Heart the 90s - Vol 1
1. Xscape - Just Kickin' It remix
2. Missy Elliot - Sock It to Me
3. R. Kelly - Your Body's Callin'
4. Mary J. Blige/Lil Kim - Love You Better
5. Case/Foxy - Touch Me, Tease Me
6. Blackstreet/Dre - No Diggity
7. Mya/Silkk the Shocker - Movin' On
8. Toni Braxton - Making Me High
9. Adina Howard - Freak Like Me
10. TLC - Creep
11. Monica - Like This, Like That
12. SWV - I'm So Into You
13. Soul For Real - Every Little Thing
14. Mariah Carey - Dreamlover
15. Tony Toni Tone/DJ Quik - Let's Get Down
16. BBD - Do Me
17. Dru Hill - Beauty
18. Blaque - 808
19. Montell Jordan - Let's Ride
20. Aaliyah - One in a Million
21. Total - Trippin'
22. 112 - Anywhere
23. Jodeci - Freek'n You




No comments: