Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Every Time (Simpery in C Flat) *Repost*

Blog is kind of dusty right now. Been writing a lot of stuff in my journal but don't fret, I will be back with some good shiz sooner than you think. For now, enjoy a repost. I wrote this jawn about 3 years ago, pretty entrenched in my feelings. It's mushy as fidduck but hey, I was on Cloud 11 then. Enjoy.

Seems like every time I try to stay away.........the closer I find myself to you.
Seems like every time I try to stop thinking about you......I think about you more.
Seems like every time I say I'm done..........you call me and say not so fast.
Seems like every time I try to stop myself from falling........I trip over my own feet.
Seems like every time I hear your voice.........it sounds like the Knicks winning the 'ship in six.
Seems like every time I see your face.......I want to send your mama a thank you note.
Seems like every time you touch me........I feel like I just took a fresh pair out of the box.
Seems like every time I look into your eyes........I get lost with no desire of finding my way back.
Seems like every time I tell myself to stop trippin........I go grab my duffle bag and a carry-on.
Seems like every time I attempt to tell you these things..........I choke on my words.....
So that's why I wrote you this blog.


No comments: