Friday, October 8, 2010

Freestyle Friday: Pandora's Box Edition

* The story of the week has been C's quasi-entry into my life. #teamantiC has been very vocal in how they feel about the situation. Yesterday, I finally heard from a member of #teamC. A homie of mine hit me with the old "if you love something, let it go, if it comes back to you it was meant to be" yadda yadda. Sounds good in theory, not sure if it applies to my situation. My question to her was did C come back or did I go looking for her?

* I love fall, but I had sudden weather changes. I've been congested all this week and it's no fun whatsoever. However, I do love not having to run my a/c. Also, I know the fall Polo collection is gonna be righteous. #yup!

* I feel as if I've hit the weight loss wall. I haven't weighed myself in a long time and it feels like I'm not losing like I was. I definitely tell a difference in my clothes, but I'm trying to get into a 2 piece by summer. LOL. I may have to go get a Shake Weight or something.

* I think I want to redecorate my place. I've been living like a frat guy for the longest. Time to "adult up" the joint. Reckon I'll call my sis to come help, she likes that kinda stuff.

* I cannot stress enough how glad I am to be out to my family. Never been the most feminine woman, but there was a time where I was in the closet, albeit a glass one. It's no fun not being able to be yourself. I was explaining to a homie of mine that coming out is a process. You don't say it then that's that. You have to be prepared for questions, rejection, indifference, silence, everything. You always come out for yourself, not anyone else. Because at the end of the day, you have to deal with the fallout, not them.

No comments: