Sunday, August 1, 2010

Something New

A while ago, a friend told me that she was shocked that I am not dating a white woman. She told me I seemed like the "type" that only dates white women. Not quite sure what the type entails, but that's neither here nor there.

Now I quasi-jest about gettin' my swirl on, but never made that leap. The homies and I have a good kee-kee about me and white chicks. Fast forward to Friday night. I went to this function at a museum here. Art, music, skinny jeans, etc. For the first time in my life, I really noticed all the white women around me. And I must say there were some beautiful ones there. I even chit and chatted with a few.

I don't mean to speak of white women as if they are some holy grail or something. No pedestal or anything. Just an awakening of sorts. Over the weekend, I've found myself really noticing white chicks when I go out. The same way I've peeped sistas out, I'm giving white chicks a harder look.

I can freely admit that I am very attracted to white women. Not on some "black women ain't shiz" tip. I'm not saying that black women have a monopoly on throwedness. I'm feeling white chicks on some "UN, equal opportunity" type deal.

I guess it's time to stop talking about it and start mackin' on some. I'll keep ya'll posted. Peace.

2 comments:

K. said...

Good luck with the white girls. *lol* They love me, but I've never been attracted to one enough to do more than flirt. Well, except for that one... I say go for it. No reason not to sample all 31 flavors.

LaconicIcon said...

Good way to put it. I'm gonna see what happens. I'm not gonna push over a dope sista to get a white chick ala Don't Be a Menace....