Monday, December 7, 2009

You've Died In My Heart

I haven't really had much to blog about as of late (read: unmotivated). I was browsing the Myspace page and came across one of my old blogs. This joint was mad painful to write and it's actually kinda hard to read. However, I decided I would share it with the world. Peace.

I can open my eyes and not want you laying next to me. A while back I couldn't do that.
You can touch me and I don't feel shit. A while back I couldn't do that.
You walk into the room wearing your baddest outfit and all I can think about is did I turn my oven off. A while back I couldn't do that.
I can't even shed a tear for you and nor do I want to. A while back I couldn't do that.

I can see your mouth moving but I hear nothing. A while back I couldn't do that.
You could send me a million texts and I would wish the cell phone tower would fall. A while back I couldn't do that.
You could promise me the world and all I would want is for you not to be in it. A while back I couldn't do that.
I used to love getting lost in your eyes but now I want them looking in another direction. A while back I couldn't do that.

I'm not saying that I'm perfect for you. A while back I couldn't do that.
I'm not saying that I want to build with you. A while back I couldn't do that.

You've died in my heart.........so go ahead and live in her arms.

No comments: