Thursday, December 24, 2009

Twas the Night Before Christmas......

It's amazing how fast time flies. I promise it feels like my birthday was last week. Still trying to wrap my head around it being Christmas Eve. Anywho, time keeps on ticking. I'm far from a holiday type person but I figured I'd churn out a blog anyway. Yes, that sound you hear is my my Whoheart growing.

I decided that I will be less of a Scrooge this year. Instead of booing and hissing the mere mention of Christmas, I will simply say "meh". LOL. In all seriousness, I wish everyone a blessed Christmas. Let us be thankful for the Gift.....which is Jesus Christ. God gave us the ultimate gift and we should be appreciative. However, there is no shame in eating, drinking, and being merry....you know all that jazz. The holidays are for being around the people that love us and fellowship. So even if it's just for one day.....pick up the phone and reach out and show some love.

In short, I wish everyone all the joy your heart can stand. I pray that everyone doesn't get so wrapped up in getting what they want that they forget to want what they have. I said that to say this......MERRY CHRISTMAS! I miss you Mommy and I love you. Peace.

No comments: