Tuesday, May 25, 2010

100th Blog Entry Extravagnza b/w Confusion Abound

I was just going to blog to get some words on the page. I realized that this entry would be number 100. Hooray for me! We've laughed, we've cried, we've shook our heads. Here's to many more hundreds of entries. Cheers!

Methinks I may be confused about what I want to do relationship wise. A very good question was brought up to me last night: do you want a girlfriend or a partner? Can I have something in the middle? I think that would be very nice.

I know I want something, but I guess the seriousness of it would be determined by the caliber of woman I meet. I don't go looking for birds or anything. However, sometimes they manage to slip through the cracks.

I'm trying to be more open minded about things but this is hard. I'm trying to be more interested in women deeper than a surface level. I'm really giving a concerted effort and man it's more difficult than I thought it would be. Not as simple as turning off a light switch. The journey of a 1000 miles begins with a single step......I'll keep hanging in there.

No comments: