Tuesday, June 1, 2010

That Ain't What I Meant

There are many things I would say that I am. Disrespect has never been an adjective that I would use on myself. True indeed, dating has made me a bit cynical, jaded, and at times disinterested. Perhaps that trio can come off as disrespectful.

I have mad love for all women (and dudes but not about the fellas right now). I have been hurt by women before but that doesn't cause me to throw all them out with the bathwater. I talk a lot of noise but that's mainly because I consider myself a pretty funny chick. I'm sure not everything that comes out of Chris Rock's mouth is 100% serious.

I've met some birds in my days but even still I show them respect. Even if I can't stand to see them walk by, I'm still respectful. My parents taught me that you don't have to like a person, but you always respect them.

Basically I said all that to say this, ladies out there....I love all of youse. Sure ya'll do some throwed stuff sometimes, but hey I guess we all can get a little crazy. I don't ever want to belittle or demean you. All of you are beautiful in your own way. Peace.

No comments: