Monday, May 10, 2010

Lady Tries Not To Sing the Blues

To say the last few days have been stressful would be putting it mildly. There were a lot more downs than there were ups. If the last few days were a meal, I'd send it back and run away screaming from that restaurant.

I think for the most part I have been able to hold it together. However, even the strongest of us tend to have a sniffle when no one is looking. I've been trying my hardest to not stress, but even the coolest of us bug out when the lights go down.

Sometimes I dread when my phone rings because all I can think of is "oh Lord what now". I don't want to feel this way. Just seems like I can't catch a break nowadays. I know things could always be worse. But doesn't that saying kind of diminish what you're going through? Just because my house didn't burn down to the ground, does that mean I can't feel some kinda way if half of it floods?

Pray for me ya'll. Seriously. Peace.

No comments: