Monday, January 3, 2011

Meanwhile, Back at the Sandbox

Last night, I went to dinner with C and her bro. For the most part, it was a normal outing. Sports, beer, and wings is always a good thing. Convo started off hella slow, but eventually she warmed up to me. Immediately, I went to teasing her and making sarcastic remarks.

I got home afterwards and made a realization. When it comes to women I dig (read: C), I'm like a 6 year old boy at the sandbox. My way of showing a chick I like her is to push her down in the sandbox. I pick and tease women that I like. Make her eat dirt, tell everyone she has cooties, steal her lollipops are some of my fave ways of showing a chick how much I dig her.

I don't think I'm a poor communicator. It's just with chicks I dig, I'm out of my comfort zone when it comes to being vulnerable. I don't really do well with showing emotions. It's easier to call a chick "biscuithead" than to tell her I wanted to call her back right after we hung up. I figure giving a chick a wedgie is a great way to show how much I care.

I turn on the way back machine and I realize that I messed with C incessantly. It wasn't to the point where I was annoying, but with thin skin like hers I'm pretty sure I've pissed her off more than a few times. She shoulda been more concerned if I didn't tease her because it meant I didn't care.

Reckon I'll wait for the next girl to push off the jungle gym. #shrug

No comments: