Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Floating Pack of Vikings in Heat

What should I do? Should I tell you that I'm not perfect, that I have made mistakes?

Should I lie and say I've done everything right?

Should I tell the world how much fun I thought I had? What should I do?

Should I insist trying to run every time I feel like the walls are closing in? What should I do?

Should I tell you that sometimes I grapple with the "what ifs"? I mean they are a part of what makes me me, right?

Or should I tell you that I am not a good example.....but a great cautionary tale?

Seriously, what should I do?

Should I be what I want you to want me to be? Should I just accept my role as the arrogant know-it-all?

What should I do?

Should I sing you a song or entertain you with reality?

What should I do?

Should I be who you want me to be?

No comments: