Appears that the blogosphere has been pretty active, so I reckon I'll churn out one as well. You know how this works. I say what's on my dome and ya'll leave the money in the hat by the door.
* Insanity workouts are NO JOKE!! This stuff is kicking my arse, but I think I like it. Masochist much? The exercises aren't over difficult, but it's hella intense.
* If this new team member doesn't work out, I'm going dolo. Putting a staff together was supposed to speed things up, not bring them to a grinding halt.
* I'm enjoying living with the fam and I'm hella grateful for a roof over my head. However, I'm not built for this suburb living. I like being around the action and close to my homies. Even when I get married, I still want to live in the city.
* I need some new sneakers. I need some new t-shirts from Karmaloop. I need some new Polos. Okay, I'll just say I need to go shopping.
* I want to dj a gig. It's been a minute since I gigged and I'm getting the itch.
* I'm so stoked about football season. Really hoping the Razorbacks take a big step forward this year. If the Titans don't win the division, they're more hopeless than I thought.
* I'm intrigued. I'll leave it at that for now.
Until next time.....peace!