Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Trying to Get Back to 100%

Yeah, I know it's been a hot minute since I've blogged. Trust me, I've been trying to get back to it but seems like every day there's a new ailment in my life. I've been feeling like a walking MASH unit. Finally seems like I may be turning a corner back to good health.

I thank God that none of it has been serious. A tooth extraction and a wicked case of the hives isn't that bad in the grand scheme of things. By the way, I don't wish hives on my worst enemy. I was miserable all weekend and my skin felt like it was about to burn off my body. Pure torture.

There's a couple things on the horizon, but I won't make much mention of it until I have a better grasp of what is going on. It's kinda weird but not in a bad way. Just may take some time to get used to. I'll keep you posted. Peace.

No comments: