Friday, November 18, 2011

Freestyle Friday: Gobble Black Pigskin Edition

You know the drill: I ramble, you read, everybody wins.

* Austin, TX blows majorly...it reminds me of The Hill, if The Hill sucked. If I ever left the Houston area, I'd probably leave Texas. Dallas womps and LOL San Antonio is just wack.

* General Motors can kiss my whole butthole. Thanks to those geniuses, I'm looking at $350 to replace my factory radio. I guess I shouldn't complain too much, I'd rather my car run well than have a super fancy stereo.

* I have been so unproductive lately. I've been too far in my head these last couple weeks. Gotta find a way up outta there.

* My fingernails are ridiculously long at the moment. They really do look like claws. I should be disappoint. I'll get a manicure on Monday.

* It has been a great year for Razorback football. They just need to remain focused and beat Mississippi State tomorrow, then the big showdown for The Boot on Black Friday. If the Hogs win out, could be talking national title. Thank you based Petrino!

* I'm taking my talents to Arkansas next week. Two trips in less than 3 months...I'm getting much better at this. I really should have bought a plane ticket, but I don't mind driving. It's relaxing.

* If my sister doesn't do a Thanksgiving dinner, I guess I'll put together something for the kiddies. Even though I'm not a holiday person, I think it's important for them to have some kind of traditions. Ya'll didn't think I could cook eh?

* I don't know where this will lead, but I'm really enjoying the journey so far. Nice pace that flows quite smoothly. Yeah, I'm talking about YOU *waves*

If I don't manage to get a blog out before next Thursday, I wish everybody a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving. Peace.

No comments: