I saw a lot of bloggers doing this Sunday Stealing post and I thought it was hella cool. An entry is an entry right? Here goes:
1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
I did it last night driving back to Houston. It works.
2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
5 years younger
3. Ever been in a car wreck?
No, thank God.
4. Were you popular in high school?
People knew me and I knew people.
5. Have you ever been on a blind date?
Yes, on a dare. Never again.
6. Are looks important?
I have to be attracted to you on some level.
7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
Yep and I love them dearly.
8. By what age would you like to be married?
By my 32nd birthday
9. Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them?
I'm not here to judge.
10. Have you ever made a mistake?
Is this a trick question? Of course not.
11. Are you a good tipper?
Heck yeah, if I get great service, I'll make it worth their while.
12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut?
I have yet to need a haircut.
13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Does an after school site coordinator count? If so, yes. *beams*
14. Have you ever peed in public?
Can't say that I have.
15. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Frank Sinatra - I Did It My Way
16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
I wish I had properly told my mother. I can understand why some people don't. Coming out is no joke.
17. What would your last meal be before getting executed?
As many traditional Spicy Garlic wings from BWW as I could handle, fries from Wings and More, a bag of cheddar rice snacks, 5 Caramelo candy bars, 3 bottles of Fiji water, and of course some Sprite Zero to wash it down with.
18. Beatles or Stones?
The Stones all day!
19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
Anyone who isn't living their lives to the fullest is already dead to me.
20. Beer, wine or hard liquor?
If I only get one choice: beer and lots of it.
21. Do you have any phobias?
I won't call them phobias but I dislike parking garages and flights over 2 hrs.
22. What are your plans for the future?
Get my business up and flourishing, pay off my student loans, marry this wonderful woman, have a family, do a track with Mark Morrison and Mokenstef, find Carmen Sandiego, travel the world, enjoy life to the fullest.