Over the past few months, my blogging has been anything but consistent. Not to say that nothing has been going on, if anything way too much (in a good way). Anywho, I figured I'll just ramble for a spell and call it an entry.
* I find myself really intrigued by a certain chick's boobies. I think they're pretty awesome. I should ask her can I see them. Save myself some time. Or am just intrigued by the thought of them? *shrug*
* If you're starting your own business and don't have the money for salary right now, hit up Craigslist. I was extremely blessed to find 3 great individuals to come on board on a part/spare time basis until I can get them on salary.
* I think I've finally come to the realization that I am to work on my company full time. Not to say I won't go on interviews when I'm called, but God wouldn't allow me to take a job away from someone who desperately needed and/or wanted it. I'd just be working there for less than 9 months.
* I'm learning to stop cutting my blessings off at the knees. Meaning, I'm learning to ask God for major major things. Go hard or go home.
* Moving back with my fam hasn't been the traumatic experience I thought it would be. Granted I'm the type who prefers living alone, it's been kinda cool to have people around sometimes.
* I haven't been on a date in over 3 months. I haven't been on a dope date in years. Not to say the ones in between have been wack, they just never led to anything. Even with my schedule getting more hectic by the day, I still could fit a cool young lady into my schedule.
* I really hope they kill Tara off on True Blood. Her character gets progressively annoying. Perhaps it's the "woe is a black woman" storylines they give her.
* Whilst it is comparing apples to oranges, Twitter is 100x better than Facebook. I've met so many new and cool folk on there. Tis also a great networking tool. Facebook has just become a lot of whoring for likes and comments.
* A certain chick from my past has really been on my mind. I really liked her a lot but the timing just never was right between us. I'm not a big fan of memory lane visits, so I'll stay in my corner and she'll stay in hers.
I reckon that's enough for now. I hope to be able to blog more often, but we shall see. Peace.