Wednesday, August 3, 2011

True Life: I'll Play Your Game Anytime

I've always gone for uber feminine chicks who may own one pair of sneakers. None of them play sports, heck none of them really like sports. That's just always been my thing. Recently, there has been a shift in what kind of woman I'm attracted to. More and more I catch myself really being into athletic women. They're not overly masculine but they sometimes have that edge about themselves. I find that tres sexy nowadays. Don't get it twisted, I don't want to date a chick who looks and acts like Albert Haynesworth.

Anywho, here is my list of current athletes that I find myself a bit attracted to. I decided to post pics of them in their uniforms, not all glammed up.



1. Cappie Pondexter - Cute, stylish, straight up beast on the court. CP23 is the total package for me. I love watching her interviews and reading her tweets. I haven't hooped in years, but I'd play her (and win) for her heart, her draws, a date, you name it.

2. Hope Solo - Those eyes do it for me. I love watching her work the net, with moves like that....I can only imagine.


3. Candice Dupree - One of the unsung cuties of the WNBA. The few Phoenix games I've caught this year, I've noticed how chill and laid back she seems on the court. I likey.

4. Natasha Kai - I've never been a big fan of chicks with hella tats. I'm willing to make an exception for this one though.5. Leilani Mitchell - She's about the only one out of the bunch that I could tower over (listed at 5'5" which means she's probably 5'3). She could still post me up. I welcome it.

All these chicks I wouldn't mind playing them one on one. So ladies, if you're reading this blog post.....get at me. Peace.

1 comment:

AquariusSoul said...

Let me be the first to say: yes, yes and hell yes to the chick with the tats!