Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Forget a Chapter.....

*blows the dust off* Man, feels like forever since I last blogged. Life seemed to have gotten in the way and it cut into my blog time. Where should I begin?

So many changes have taken place in my life since I last put an entry in. Some good, some bad, but eventually they will all be great. I'm just patiently waiting for God to move in all areas of my life. In the meantime, I will continue to work on self to make sure I'm able to handle whatever He sends my way.

I thought I would be scared ish-less but I'm unafraid. Things don't always go the way we try to "script" them. It's a good thing though. If that were the case, we'd never have a reason to trust God. I'm trusting and believing Him with everything in me. He would never take me out of one situation without having something even better lined up.

*raises glass* Here's to whatever comes next. Peace.

No comments: